SingDownloader only a tools to get direct link to any audio/video file from each karaoke performance that submitted by our user. All file came directly or linked by each applications directly on their website.
We have limited capability in our operational. We DO NOT Save, upload or download any video and/or audio file from any link that submitted to us. We DO NOT HAVE capability to delete any video and/or audio file.
If you feel your intelectual property have been infringed we suggest you to contact each application owner directly using their website and/or email.
You can contact Smule using their own copyright/DMCA page at https://www.smule.com/copyright.
You can contact Wesing by contacting their parent company (Tencent) or QQ at https://www.tencent.com/legal/html/en-us/index.php.
For StarMaker we cannot find any contact page and/or copyright/DMCA page on their website but you can contact them by send e-mail to [email protected] .
RedKaraoke doesn't have spesific page about DMCA/copyright page but they have a contact page at https://www.redkaraoke.com/about/en/contact.html.
When you contact them we advised you to include several thing to prove that your intelectual property have been infringed.
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith believe that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
When performance deleted from their original url then automatically every link to audio/video file that generated by our site will be failed/deleted. If you still can access any audio/video file link that we generated that
means it's not deleted by the original applicatons and you need to contact them again. You also can contact us at [email protected] to remove any cache to deleted performance.